Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future. It does this in two ways: Provides additional liability coverage above the limits of your homeowners, auto, and boat insurance policies.
Your assets, your college fund, your nest egg, your retirement savings — they could be at risk from legal liability claims without the right level of coverage.
With umbrella coverage you can choose up to $5 million in added liability protection.
- UP TO $5 MILLION IN COVERAGE that extends well beyond your home and auto insurance policies
- PERSONAL INJURY COVERAGE for claims of libel, slander, defamation of character and more
- WORLDWIDE COVERAGE for incidents that happen abroad
- VACATION RENTAL LIABILITY protection for boats, jet skis, scooters and other rentals
- DEFENSE COVERAGE for attorneys' fees and other legal costs
Consider this scenario: You're sued for $1 million after an auto accident or an incident on your home or property. But your insurance only covers up to $500,000 in damages. Who's responsible for the other $500,000 if you're ordered to pay it? You are — unless you have Personal Umbrella insurance.
Personal Umbrella insurance isn't just for the wealthy. It's for everyone. That's why we offer comprehensive and affordable protection.
If you drive a motor vehicle or you own a home or condominium, you're vulnerable to legal action and large judgments. If you have an ATV, RV, boat, or motorcycle, your need for extra protection is even more important.